Friday, June 6, 2008

Red Wings

So yes I stayed up till the end of the game Monday and was disappointed and extremely tired on Tuesday.

Then Wednesday came and the nerves started again. Problem was I had to pack for our trip to Lake Placid and we wanted to get on the road early (early for us is 9am). So even though I wanted to go up to Hamlin to hang with Kim, Caitlin and the gang I was home getting ready to go, holding my breath with every minute of the game. At the end of the 2nd period we went down to BW's to watch the 3rd period with some friends there, sorry Kim it was closer.

What an incredible game close right down to the final buzzer and the Wing's Won, it was awesome.

2 comments:

~Amy said...

Yay Wings!! Love the slide show :)

Kim said...

Great Slide!

When Caitlin said you were on the phone and you might come up I thought there is no way she is driving all the way here and then leaving in the morning.

I see who your true friends are! :)

Kim :)