Monday, June 2, 2008

Catching Up

Yes I'm trying to catch up. I've still been busy at work which makes me get home late and I'm so sick of computers I haven't had much desire to get on this one but here I am. I'm also trying to use some nervous energy while the Wings are playing. It is now double overtime and I can't watch. I listen and run back and forth to the TV.

Anyway, last weekend was very busy. I went to see "Sex and The City" Friday night, loved it. Matt and I always loved that show and for a long time that is the only reason why we had HBO. Saturday morning Matt ran a 10k in Royal Oak, My Aunt Janet come in from Seattle, Raven was in a play for her Drama class and Matt's brother got married for a 3rd time. That night Matt went to Grand Rapids for the MS Bike ride. He usually rides 2 days but there was just to much going on. I went out Saturday night with Cheryl (Raven's mom) to watch the game then we went to the movies and saw "The Strangers" it was pretty creepy. Then I came home to an empty house, that was interesting especially when the dogs didn't meet me at the door. Sunday I cleaned like a fool, I decided my rugs needed to be cleaned so I cleaned every rug in the house. I'm going to figure out how to download video like Kim does and I'll put a clip from Raven's play on, it was very cute.



By they way we are now in triple overtime. I'm never going to make it today (it's now 12:15 Tuesday. I'm supposed to go in early because I have to leave early. I have trouble getting up on time let alone early and it is sooooo past my bedtime.

Go Wings!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Did Matt go with you then to see Sex in the City?

Can't wait to see your video!

Kim

Kim said...

By the way, the Wings lost!!!

We stayed up to watch the WHOLE thing! How frustrating.

They will win on Wednesday!

Go Wings!

~Amy said...

Hopefully the 3rd time's a charm!!