Saturday, July 12, 2008

Weekend of June 28th & 29th

So I'm behind on my updates and I can barely remember what we have done now.

Saturday the 28th we had a several parties to go to and we made it to 2, not good but at least we made it to the important ones.

We went to Matt's bosses daughters graduation that was nice. It is always so much fun to reminise with those people. We got out of there about 10pm and zipped over to Derek & Tina's always a good time.

Kim started some shadow dancing and that was very entertaining. We had a great time as usual but it made for a long Sunday morning for Matt.

























The rest of the weekend was Matt training and me getting some stuff done around the house.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I did "start" the whole screen dancing but NOT to the "next" level :) None of those girls are me in the picture.