Thursday, September 25, 2008

What was I doing?

I logged into my blog today and found a post I started in August and never finished or posted, I guess I've been a little busy!

I'm in San Francisco now working on site at the Oracle Open World Conference. My companies San Carlos office runs the registration for the 40,000 plus people who attend the conference and are always in need of help to staff it, so for the last 3 years I come out and work the registration cashier desk with a dear friend and coworker from that office, Terri. We have a great time and laugh alot. I've taken a ton of pictures out here but the stupid lap top they sent me out here with doesn't have a spot for me to put in the disk from my camera to down load them. I try to get some on when I get home.

It's been a busy month, I also have some pictures from the mini-tri Matt did at the beginning of the month that Kim, Bill and Addison came to, it was another rainy event for Matt. Then we had the 1st Annual Gilbert Weber Memorial golf outing that I have some good shot from thanks to Cheryl. This weekend, when I get home, we will be celebrating Matt's 40th birthday. I tried to convince him to come out to San Fran but he couldn't decide fast enough and I had to book my trip, he missed a good time.

Well that's all for now I'll get the pictures up as soon as I can.

No comments: