So next weekend is Labor Day weekend and per usuall I don't know where summer went.
We haven't done much this month just some needed yard work. Last weekend I managed to injure myself by pulling weeds. I pulled the lining of my lungs, I'm not sure how pulling weeds can do that but I did.
I finally managed to get together with Rory and see her now 6 and 1/2 month old girl Lola. She is very cute but I forgot my camera so no pictures, sorry. It was nice to see her and we did go up to some trails and walk for about an hour, it was good to catch up with her.
Matt ran in the Crim yesterday, 10 miles he ran it in 1hr 12 minutes. We ran into some people knew from school in the tent, it was fun.
It's been nice to have a nice calm month since next month is going to be insane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment