Random Rambling from Me
LOL they are always the first cards I get! Heather beat'em this year, though!!
We had a special, send two cards for the price of one :)I'm surprised my mom is still doing cards AND early.
Hilarious!! Kim's was also my SECOND card... she is a slacker... LOL!
Girlfriend...it's time to UPDATE :)
Okay, I really don't want last blog about my Christmas Card!!!Update Please!!!
Are you waiting one year for my next Christmas Card because you are almost there girlfriend :) LOL!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL they are always the first cards I get! Heather beat'em this year, though!!
We had a special, send two cards for the price of one :)
I'm surprised my mom is still doing cards AND early.
Hilarious!! Kim's was also my SECOND card... she is a slacker... LOL!
Girlfriend...it's time to UPDATE :)
Okay, I really don't want last blog about my
Christmas Card!!!
Update Please!!!
Are you waiting one year for my next Christmas Card because you are almost there girlfriend :) LOL!
Post a Comment