Friday, April 25, 2008

So, I have no idea what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. Most of my friends have one of these things and I really enjoy reading them and keeping up on what is going on in there lives so I thought why not. Problem is I'm not like them so I don't know how good this will be. For instance, I don't take my camera everywhere I go and honestly after sitting on the computer all day at work the last thing I want to do when I get home is get back on one. I'll be lucky to update this once a week.

I thought this would be a good time to start we just went to Boston last weekend so Matt could run the Marathon on Monday April 21st, it was Patriot's day, which is a New England holiday. I figure I can put some stuff on this to update everyone. We had a great time the weather was awesome. Last year they almost cancelled the race, first time in 111 years because the weather was so bad. After that experience we didn't even think to put sun screen on Matt and he got a sunburn on just his right side, it's very funny looking. I had a hard time getting from the Starting line to the Finish this year but I made it with 10 minutes to spare and caught Matt finishing. His time was 3 hours 12 minutes and 57 seconds, about 10 minutes faster than last year and a minute faster than he did in Detroit last fall.




We went to Salem to the Witch museum while we were there and on our way home stopped at Niagara Falls for the night, then wandered around there a few hours the next day before heading home.












It was a good trip and I have to thank Caitlyn for staying with the dogs, you can't imagine how nice it is to know they are in good hands. They didn't even seem that happy to see us.


So there you have it my first post, it was kind of pain we'll see how much I do it.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations on your new blog and welcome to the club! I promise it will get a lot easier now that you started it. You don't have to take a ton of pictures to have a blog.

You did a great job and it is nice to know what you are up to.

Caitlin just loves your dogs!

Kim

xxxxx said...

YEAH!!!!! Welcome to the blogger-sphere! So happy you are joining us! It IS a great way to keep up with each others' lives since we're all so busy!

Go Matt!! He is such an inspiration!

xxxxx said...

By the way... I'm linking you to my blog, so now you HAVE to keep it going! LOL!

Check your mail when you get home!

~Amy said...

YAY!! Sooo glad you did this! You have so many interesting things going on who cares if you don't take pictures! And believe me, I almost gave up when I first started it took me so long to figure out how to make my template! It does get easier!
:)

~Amy said...

Hell-oooooo you should know the rules by now!! Time for another post, girlfriend :)

xxxxx said...

I agree with Amy! LOL!